12 - 50 Microns Heat Sealable BOPP Film For Digital Printing Highly
BOPP thermal laminating films are lamination films having BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene)
as base material. We use extrusion coating process to combine
layers of BOPP film and thermal laminating adhesive(EVA). In the
final film one side have properties of BOPP film and the other one
becomes heat sensitive surface used for dry lamination.
1) Paper, for example: Books, Magazines, Calendars and Maps,etc.
2) Any types of boxes, for instance: Gift boxes.
3) Medicine,Advertisements,Cosmetics,Digital printing and showing
3. Special performance:
1) Laminating with other types of substrate material, such as PE,
CPP, VMCPP film, for packaging
2) Environmentally friendly: It is environmentally
friendly,non-hazardous to health and safe to use as no toxic gases
or volatile content is emitted.Safety in laminating process as no
solvent based adhesive is used.
3) High function: Compared with other solvent lamination, our film
is better in clarity and bonding. Strong ability of absorbing
powder, It prevents lamination from being pressed, bubbled and
shredded off easily. Matt thermal lamination film is good for spot
UV and hot stamping.
4) Adaptable to different kinds of machines: This film is recommended
to be used in dry laminator. Small adjustments need to be made to
the machine if the film is used in wet laminator.
5) Easy handling:It is easy to operate once the required temperature
is met and no special technique required.
6) Efficient and energy-saving: Production cost is reduced
substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive
solvent, and no UV heating lamp is required.
1) Are you a manufacturer of packaging materials?
Yes, we are pringting and packaging material manufacturer and we
have our own factory which is located in Guangdong.
2) What is your MOQ?
Normally our MOQ is 160 rolls.
3) What's the information should I let you know if I want to get a
Type, Size Material, Thickness, Printing colors, Quantity
4) Can I get samples ?
Yes, we are always happy to send you samples. Simply let us know
what your requirements are and the delivery address.
5) When we create our own artwork design, what kind of format is
available for you?
The popular format: AI and PDF.