20 Microns OPV Coated BOPP Packaging Film For Nuts With Good Heat -
1. Key Performance Characteristics
1) Excellent oxygen barrier property
2) Outstanding aroma barrier property
3) Good transparency
4) Good heat-seal property
BOPP film, coated PVOH latex on one side, providing high barrier
property for oxygen and aroma, especially suits for puffed food
packaging and is suitable for all types of wrapping equipments.
3. Important Consideration
1) Non-heat sealable on PVOH coated side
2) Ideally support for water&solvent based inks printing on
PVDC coated side
3) Adhesive is needed on PVOH coated side for co-extrusion
4) Not be used for liquid or frozen food packaging
1) Hands off the film
2) The best processing temperature: 10 - 30
3) Keep the film surface clean ,no dirt
4 Keep stock dry and airy
6. Our company
1) Our company insists on "Quality for you" as our purpose. All of
the staff do serious and responsible work to make you satisfied.
Our company operates strictly according to the CE system, and we
have professional QC personnel to ensure product quality.
2) We warmly welcome customers from abroad to establish cooperation
and create a bright future with us together.
3) Our products are wide range of applications, including in the
areas of tobacco, food, FMCG, daily necessities, medicines,
clothing, audio, express envelope, rope-like product identification
and other areas.